- This article is a stub. You can help the Wonder Boy Wiki by expanding it!
Myconid is a weak enemy that walks around and is defeated in a single hit. Each is worth 200 points.
Myconid Master (マイコニッド・マスター), also known as Master Myconid and Obake Kinoko (おばけキノコ, "Monster Mushroom"), is the boss of Round 2, a large Myconid that jumps around and unleashes several Myconids. It is worth 2000 points.
Myconids appear as enemies. The tenth boss, Mashalot, is a giant Myconid with a slot in the head.
Enemy Myconids appear in two sizes, and a large Myconid is the first boss.
The mushrooms reappear as enemies that walk back and forth. Blue versions can also release a poisonous gas. There is also one golden version in the Green Fields that drops coins.
A large version, named King Mushroom, is the second boss.
Wonder Boy in Monster Land
- In Saiyūki World, Myconid Master was replaced by a wild bull demon.
- In Bikkuriman World, Myconid Master was replaced by Satan Maria, her appearance being also used for Death Master.
- Myconid and Myconid Master were not changed in Mônica no Castelo do Dragão, but they were renamed Chapéu de Sapo (Frog's Hat) and Jenifer, respectively.
Wonder Boy in Monster World
- In The Dynastic Hero, the large Myconid boss was replaced by a monster named Fat Toad (マッシュン・トード Masshun Tōdo, roughly "Mush'n Toad" in Japan).
- The Myconid boss is the same in Turma da Mônica na Terra dos Monstros, but it was renamed Mamãe Cogumelo (Mother Mushroom).